Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 1 - Fin

Well, I can't say that life is TOO much different so far without my favorite website, but I have noticed a slight change. I feel more out of touch with all of my old, far away friends! Granted, I still have my cell phone for my close friends, I haven't seen or heard from most of my old high school buddies and I kinda feel out of the loop. Regardless, I had a busy day with work and chillin with my best buds (I went home for whe weekend [yea, I couldn't resist]) and I didn't really miss FaceBook that much anyways.

The only horrible thing is that my friends went on their FaceBooks a little bit while we were hanging out and it kinda hurt me that I couldn't check mine. For now I'm just gonna tighten my belt and rough it. Maybe tomorrow will bring something else that will help keep me occupied...

No comments:

Post a Comment