Friday, October 16, 2009
I'm...Bored?
I find myself sitting in front of my computer with nothing to do? I do feel free from my FaceBook, but for me it was a huge time waster. Now I've got nothing to do and I really don't feel like doing my schoolwork! Gah, I might just have to start it early...or I can postpone it till Sunday like I always do :P Gonna see a movie later so that should be pretty fun...Zombieland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

But doesn't life without faCebook feel much longer. I bet you feel like you've got loads of time now. Facebook is a notorius time-waster, just like "Grey's Anatomy" jejejejej
ReplyDeleteI would suggest doing the homework sooner and getting it out of the way so you don't have to worry. Trust me, I am a Senior, and getting into this habit will save you mucho frustration during college.
:P