Saturday, October 17, 2009

Epic Realization!

Aside from the initial curiosity of what notifications I'm receiving, I'm not having that much of a problem not using my Facebook. I honestly thought that I would be lost without it, but I guess it was all in my head. I just got so used to using it and spent so much time searching for people and playing games that I thought that my life would be different. The truth is, I could probably get along fine even if I never used it again.

Of course, as soon as this experiment is over I'm going to continue wasting my life on it, but not out of necessity. Instead, I will be using the site out of pleasure, such as I use video games for pleasure. Also, if we have any Xbox 360 players in our class, feel free to add me as a friend. "Jaytee1023"

1 comment:

  1. Interesting that you are not experience major trauma from giving up facebook. I guess you do not have an addictive personality.

    ReplyDelete