Well, I had to get up early this morning for work, so I haven't really been around my computer. I'm back now though and it took a lot of my willpower to resist clicking the FaceBook link I so cleverly placed on my desktop...It feels different, but I'm sure by now that I have at least some sort of notification! The fact that I don't know is killing me so far, but I think I'll be able to make it fine. Instead of surfing FaceBook, I've tried surfing YouTube and it's working so far!
And of course this is keeping me distracted too :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know how that is to be wondering if you have a notification! It's always so exciting to see that little red box on the bottom right of your screen. I'm definitely distracting myself with this blog as well. It keeps me from plopping down on the couch and turning on the TV! I got some homework done which is good ha. Good luck!
ReplyDelete