Thursday, October 15, 2009

First Blog Entry

This is my blog for keeping track of my horrible life without Facebook. I check Facebook regularly, usually never going without it for more than a few hours. When I'm just chillin' out, I'll even just leave it up on my laptop and wait for notifications. (Yea, it is that bad...)

I'm goin' without this social media device for a total of 4 days...from Friday, October 16 until Tuesday, October 20...

Oh Joy...let the pain begin.

And I'm Jake Lutz, by the way...

3 comments:

  1. Wow. four days without facebook. Maybe you will regrow some neurons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet when you eventually do go back on your facebook, you won't hafta wait for comments/notifications because they will have all amassed while you were facebook-less.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGsh, you look soooo much like Luke Skywalker! I love it! Join the ranks of facebook-free classmates, of which I am reluctantly a member. We might have to have a support group before this thing is over! For now, hang in there!

    ReplyDelete